//super awesome!
awesome self !

Navigation : touch my hover image below! :P



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

hello peeps ! welcome to my diaries :D


Precious you !

You've stumbled upon my blog! WARNING! this blog contain my life stories :D feel free to read it and keep you harsh comment with yourself . I don't need bebehh :3


Tweet !

Big Clap!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: IzaHazira
Others:   


lets hear it ;)!




Gratisan Musik

Hello After 12 years

 Bismillahirahmanirahim. 

First of all, WOW it's been 12 years since i write on this blog/diaries. I don't even remember about this account omg. And today it's 24 July 2026 I accidentally found this url while scrolling to my X(twitter) profile reading old post. 

My reaction reading this was "ispiking kunun dulu aku ah"  hahahhahah 
Tapi bila baca2 post aku di blog ni , staga siuk juga ah mcm mengingat kembali zaman2 dulu. begini pula rasa dia baca diari2 lama zaman remaja2 lagi.. ada gambar2 lagi kono adui.. tapi itu semua sudah berlalu dan biasalah budak2 lagi ba itu. skrg ketawa2 ja baca 

Ok, saya kasitau la pasal apa berita diri saya sekarang.

 Im married with my husband since 2022 happily just two of us for now. I am a Special Education Teacher posting since 2021 at SKP*. Hobi saya tukar2 tiap tahun, I collect Lego and blind boxes until today. Im LOVEEE shopphing (tq my husband) .  Addicted to ZUS (buttercreme spanish latte & matcha cloud) and its stickers (i have zus sticker collection also).
I've started journaling to write down my thoughts, feelings, or even how my days goes. It's a place to purge my emotions. It's also a part of my healing journey. 😌Now im starting a creative journaling , it's not aesthetic but it's my safe space. 

Throughout these past few years, I've been quietly battling my mental health, learning that healing is neither linear nor easy. Yet every setback, every small victory, and every step forward has gently shaped me into someone stronger than I ever imagined. 

so thats it. Pray for me. See u my future self insyallah